Its almost time for our annual retreat! This year, we are excited to present #PASSION2018. 5 days of powerful prayer, study, discipleship and fellowship.
#PASSION2018 has been designed with young adults and professionals in mind. In a time where we are all managing our various pursuits, passions and interests, the question that remains is; Where is our treasure, truly? Based on Matthew 6:21, we will seek to answer the question, how do we keep a healthy perspective of our various passions on earth in light of eternity?
The retreat will host around 150 people who will have an opportunity to network, get some down time, soak up God’s word and find out more about how to manage your treasure!
Ultimately the goal of this retreat is that you leave with a clearer understanding of your treasure and how to manage your PASSION
Who is Teaching?
We have a great number of High profile speakers who will be speaking on a range of issues from starting a business, ministry, to balancing university with other commitments and finding your purpose. The speakers include but are not limited to:
– Lord Micheal Hastings CBE (KPMG International’s Global Head of Corporate Citizenship, Second Chancellor of Regent’s University London )
– Pastor Agu Irukwu, (UK overseer of RCCG, Senior Pastor at Jesus House London)
– Pastor Baj Akisanya, (UK Youth Overseer RCCG, Pastor at Jesus House London)
The speakers and seminar leaders will address a range of topics, including:
– Managing your various passions
– Identity – Who and whose you are?
– How we stir up our affections for GOD!
– How to feed our passions for things of God and how to keep the fire burning.
and much more…
When Is #PASSION2018?
The retreat will take place from Monday 25th June to Friday 29th June 2018 at Cefn Lea Park, Newtown, Dolfor, Wales SY16 4AJ. (Don’t worry, we can take you there.!)
We are a non-profit registered charity (1170615) and as such have worked hard on working on a fair and cheap price so everyone who wants to attend #PASSION2018 can attend. Therefore,
1x ticket confirms:
– Accommodation for the week, (4 nights/5 days accommodation);
– Attendance for one person;
– Admission to the event;
– Transport to the event and back to the pickup point (Coach from Birmingham, Manchester and London);
– Food – breakfast, lunch and dinner for the duration of the event;
– Access to all the sessions
– and a great time!
Once you purchase a ticket, we will know and your place with be confirmed. Shortly afterwards you’ll receive an email from us with an online form asking you for more information like, dietary requirements, what city you are coming from, which coach you would like to be on etc. Please complete this form promptly!
1) FULL ADMISSION TICKET (Non-refundable) – This ticket included everything mentioned above! It is a one-time payment and once paid you can sit back, relax and count down the days till #PASSION2018
2) DEPOSIT TICKET (Non-refundable) – If you don’t have all the money right now, but still want to confirm your place, this deposit tickets helps you do that! With a non-refundable payment of £50.00, you can secure your place on the retreat. The remaining balance of £100.00 is then to be paid by Monday the 26th of April!
If for any reason you want to make this retreat but you cannot because you are
– Struggling with no income whatsoever
Then we would like to help, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this further.
Lastly, if you have any questions regarding tickets, you can email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you.
The OGGM team