Re-imagining children’s work in this season and beyond
March 19 @ 10:00 am
Among all the changes and challenges affecting our lives at present, churches have had to adapt to some very different ways of working.
Whether we’re meeting in our church buildings or still online, it can be hard to see the new possibilities of how to support our children and families.
But could this be a time that brings new opportunities?
We’re inviting you to join us for a free session hosted by the Kitchen Table Project Networkers and guest speakers.
Together we’ll look at how we can effectively connect with families and children, and explore ideas to help as we move into a new season.
• Hear from Rob Parsons (Founder and Chairman of Care for the Family), Andy Frost (Director of Share Jesus International) and Mike Andrea (CEO of 24 -7 Prayer).
• Expanded findings of the 2020 research from Dr Sarah Holmes (Liverpool Hope University).
• Case studies and ideas from churches just like yours who are trying new approaches and seeing opportunities available now.
• How we can involve parents in nurturing their children’s faith.
• Resource ideas and practical solutions.
• Time for discussion and Q&As.
• Registering for this event includes a copy of our brand new leaders’ guide on how to become a parent-equipping church, to be used at the event and the opportunity to access ongoing support from the networking team.