#Bathos2019 was the third annual retreat hosted by OGGM earlier this year! Like all of our previous retreats, Bathos was designed with students,young adults and professionals in mind. In a time where we are all managing our various pursuits, passions and interests, the question that remains is; Are you willing to go deeper in God?
To answer this question, OGGM hosted around 120 people who all had the opportunity to hear and engage with the Word of God through numerous seminars during the day alongside two main sessions. During the retreat we had the priviledge of having a great number of High profile speakers who were speaking on a range of issues which were all about equiping our delegates in for the jouney of going deeper. The speakers include but are not limited to:
– Lord Micheal Hastings CBE (KPMG International’s Global Head of Corporate Citizenship, Second Chancellor of Regent’s University London )
– Pastor Agu Irukwu, (UK overseer of RCCG, Senior Pastor at Jesus House London)
– Pastor Baj Akisanya, (UK Youth Overseer RCCG, Pastor at Jesus House London)
– Pastor Joe Reeser , (Lead Pastor and Director at Ramp Church Manchester)
– Mike Omoniyi, (Director and founder of OGGM and founder of The Common Sense Network)
The speakers and seminar leaders addressed a range of topics all with the goal of ensuring our delegates left with a clearer understanding of how to go deeper with God. Sessions included a range of topics such as ;
– ‘Why go deeper’ where Pastor Agu spoke on the identity crysis facing our generation
-‘Shallow vs Deep’ where Mike Omoniyi spoke about pursuing greater depth.
-‘Suffering’ where Pastor Joe Reeser and Mike Omoniyi aimed to shed some light deep issues regarding the way we view suffering
Throughout this week we saw numerous delegates baptised, souls saved and lives changed!
View this post on Instagram
“Lord cleanse me of anything that breaks your heart.” God sometimes takes us into troubled waters not to drown us but to cleanse us. “Baptism is an outward testimony of an inward transformation. It's the first step of obedience for a disciple of Christ.” • • At #BATHOS2019 we saw over 15 people choose life over death! _______ #baptism #christian #church #new #makemenew #retreat #baptism #prayer #scripture #biblicalliving #christianity #christianliving #goodnews #jesuspaiditall #faithoverfear #everythingchristian #Godsnotdead #grace #truth #choosejoy #Godslove #Godlovesyou #Godisgood #holybible #Jesus #bibleverse
To find out about our upcoming retreat, make sure the follow all our social media links.